Are you a programmer looking to screen The Maker at your festival? If so, thank you! We truly appreciate your consideration.
Unfortunately it’s very costly to run off DVDs and send them and tapes in the mail. It’s also very time consuming to fill out all those application forms. After submitting to hundreds of festivals for this film and our last, we’re tired and poor. We’ve decide to no longer enter The Maker into festivals.
But that doesn’t mean we’re not interested in screening at your festival! We just have a few conditions of our own that we’d like you to agree to. If you’re cool with them, then we’re happy for you to screen The Maker.
- Invitations to submit must come with fee waivers, i.e no entry fees.
- We won’t send a DVD screener for you to preview, especially now that you can watch it online.
- If you decide you’d like to screen The Maker, we won’t be sending any physical media to your festival. We will however provide you with a download link for a HD QuickTime file.
- You can download all the marketing material here. You’re welcome to use the images/text/trailer to promote the film at your festival.
- We won’t be filling out any submission/application forms.
- You must agree to only show The Maker for the purposes of your festival. You can not broadcast it on TV, add it to a DVD for sale/distribution or put the film online in part or whole.
- You can not alter the film in anyway, including truncating the credits.
- If you’d like to re-screen The Maker after the festival, you must contact us for permission.
That’s it, thanks for your understanding and we hope to hear from you soon.
The Maker Team.